Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

No posts here in 3 years?

Zovs

I saw this game on Steam, and noticed it was released three years ago, never heard about it. Looking here it seems no new posts have been made in three years as well. Its also still in early access and the reviews are mostly positive with a lot of negative reviews. Is this game still being supported and developed? Why is the community not posting for the last three years here or in Steam?

It looks like an interesting game, but with silence for the last three years that is worrying.

Marechal

If I understand, this is the situation: the original team working on it is gone. The developers of LnLT will take over when they are ready. WaW85 is mostly an extension of NaW rules, so I think it will start development along side the new NaW when that happens. But I am an outsider, so take it for what its worth. NaW and WaW85 are both great games and I hope the digital versions come along.

Zovs

Marechal,

Thanks for the update and brief history. As far as gone where did they go? Just curious.