Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Today i received HATRS and i was shocked!

Rydo

By the quality of this game. Seriously, are you for real? I am concerned if unpunch and play it or use it as a relic :)

Finally i can play this game i've been looking for 5+ years.

One bad thing only. I am not english so i would be the last one to say this, but even i noticed some few errors in the Module Rules, missing words, wrong verbs and a reference of the Eisenbach gap that is no more. Just a little thing i wanted you to know. No offense of course :) as you can tell i love you all! :)

Awesome job and X-Maps are WOW! If you are thinking or not about getting this game then i can tell you this: Go on Ln'L store and get one before they go OOP. They are giving us too much stuff for that price :)

PS: A little question, why are you using unused units artworks in the tables and not the module ones?

BTW great job at everyone. I hope you will continue to follow the WaW storyline and expand this game, it is needed, i want to know what happens after Paris! And i want to see how the 1st Panzer died!

:wideyed: