Preview of Game Components

Discussion in 'A Wing and a Prayer - Bombing the Reich' started by Erik von Rossing, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Erik von Rossing

Greetings,

David Heath sent me some photos of the pre-production game components and they look great! I am very excited about this game and its quality of production; Dave, Blackwell and Christia have done an amazing job putting this game together. Thank you.

Attached are photos of some of the game components including the Box Covers, Player Aids, Map and Rule Book.

Cheers,
    Erik

IMG_9270.JPG IMG_9271.JPG IMG_9272.JPG IMG_9273.JPG IMG_9274.JPG IMG_9275.JPG

granger44 likes this.
  2. Marcus

Marcus Member

Looks great! I am really looking forward to this game.

3. Trevor Henderson

4. Mike Sundborg

Mike Sundborg Member

Hi Eric

Is David still going to offer a discount to those of us who have the PnP version??

Mike

5. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hi Mike,

I don't make a offer and take it back as long as it is in my control. Simple answer is YES. Erik and I will have the details shortly and post them here.

David

6. Mike Sundborg

Mike Sundborg Member

Thanks David!

Though from my enjoyment of Erik's PnP and the preview of the components and the evolution of this game, i would pay any asking price.

LnL is a great fit for this game as Erik is extremely assessable and supportive of the original game and LnL has evolved into a superb organization giving 110% to the gamer / customer!!

V/R
    Mike

PS: when can I give you money for this game!!!!