Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

The Lock 'n Load Series

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please post a picture of the boards butted up from the side?

I dont have my games in front of me (I know I know why not :)) but I seem to remember the HOB boards being slimmer than the others, also some slightly diffent in size.

I have never had any issues with my boards warping.

I am not sold on the way forward being unmounted boards. I (like many others) have had to go to the expense of mounting boards over the years as they give you a better playing experience (I started with SPI games in the 1970's).

Maybe a poll is required to get others feed back on this?

Cheers
Pete

Last edited:

darcone

I'm withholding my opinion until I get HotP in my hands, as well as any further buying. From what I've seen this will end up being a good thing, what with domestic production and quality control (Pinto, anyone?) Lol.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hey Jrff,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please post a picture of the boards butted up from the side?

I dont have my games in front of me (I know I know why not :)) but I seem to remember the HOB boards being slimmer than the others, also some slightly diffent in size.

I have never had any issues with my boards warping.

I am not sold on the way forward being unmounted boards. I (like many others) have had to go to the expense of mounting boards over the years as they give you a better playing experience (I started with SPI games in the 1970's).

Maybe a poll is required to get others feed back on this?

Cheers
Pete

Hi Pete

Give me a few days and I will try to do that for you.

David

Eternal

What about a Dark July? Heroes of the Motherland will contain it counters and scenarios?

Mark Drake

David, there is a new version of Dark July coming out? If so please tell me more......thanks.

Van hecke

So if the Ring of Hills add on won't be released, what will happen to my preorder ? ( I only preordered the new add on modules, since I already have the original game)

Van hecke

Yes but I only preordered the new modules (Stanley airport and the two other ones), so what will happen now ?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello

Sorry I missed this post. At this point we will be doing them as posted but we may need to make some changes. So at this point nothing as changed until we are done Mare Nostrum.

David