westwall loyalty discount

Discussion in 'Command Ops Series' started by john connor, Nov 7, 2015.

1. john connor

john connor Member

Thanks David. No need for any kind of action on my part, at any rate - and I certainly wouldn't wish to take the money from Panther - I'd rather we funded them and got an EF pack! The price I paid was a great price for content that will yield many hours of immersion - unlike (as I said) a meal at a restaurant for the same or more. Didn't mean to start anything negative.

Peter

Stephen Harper likes this.
  2. DerGrenadier

DerGrenadier Member

[
    Thats exactly what I feel. I own all Panther Products since the Matrix days incl. the Stratetgy Guide, wich I also bought. Fortunately money is no issue for me and so I dont care for saving 3€. I think I can call myself a loyal Panther Games supporter, so when I read the mail it felt like a tiny slap in the face. I dont want to rant here and I will buy every future product from Panther Games. Just my 2 cents.

3. HariSeldon

HariSeldon Member

I completely agree with DerGrenadier. The amount of the discount is immaterial. The discount offered only a few weeks post release made me feel that the old, loyal customers who purchased upon release are taken for granted.

4. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hi Guys

Again I am sorry for the guys who purchase the game before the discount code was sent. We Dave and myself do not take any of you for granted. This was a simple oversight on our part and a bad name choice on my end. A day or so before the next BattlePack is set to be released I will send an email to all customers that have purchase any Command Ops 2 products with us and it will a little something just for you guys.

Thank you guys, for your support has and always will mean a lot to us.

David Heath