Pegasus Bridge 1.0

The Pegasus Bridge scenario pack for Command Ops 2

1. Bie
    The Pegasus Bridge scenario pack for Command Ops 2.

Pegasus Bridge Scenariopack overview.png

Fight for the Bénouville and Ranville bridges in the invasion of Normandy. Will the Axis hold on to the city of Caen? Pits elements of the 6th Airborne against elements of the 21st Panzer Division. Can you hold the eastern most flank of the Allied invasion? Or will your Panzers break the lines and endanger the whole of Operation Overlord?

Includes three scenarios:
    - D Company's coup-de-main:
    A platoon based scenario that focuses on the capturing of the bridges and holding them until noon, when the Commando's come in as reinforcements.

- Pegasus Bridge:
    A scenario with a slightly wider scope. Focuses on both capturing the bridges and creating a perimeter around them in the surrounding villages. This scenario is company based and runs a bit longer than the coup-de-main scenario.

- Sword to Caen:
    The full operation that encompasses all of the drops of the 6th Airborne, 3rd Infantry Division's assault on Sword Beach and the German counter-attack of the whole 21st Panzer Division with the help of the 716th Infantry Division.

Pegaus Bridge Overview.png
    Overview of the "Pegasus Bridge" and "D Company's coup-de-main" scenarios

The 5th Parachute Brigade assaulting the bridges at Bénouville and Ranville

D Company's screen.jpg
    The coup-de-main scenario, just after the both bridges are captured

British forces assaulting Sword Beach at Ouistreham

Recent Reviews

1. hubee0
    Version: 1.0
    Great scenarios! The reason for 'good', not 'excellent' rating is too many updates posted. Once a scenario is downloaded and played couple of times it is unlikely for user to download and play them again regardless how important is the fix or change.
    1. Bie
      Author's Response
      This one is the actual release humbeeO. I'll refrain from posting updates for the moment, I swear ;-)
  2. john connor
    john connor
    Version: 0.95
    The large scenario - Sword to Caen - really is excellent. The map detail is outstanding.
  3. David Johnston
    David Johnston
    Version: 0.93
    This is an excellent senario, and I love the map. A lot of work has gone into its creation, and it was a lot of fun to play. I hope the author will treat the CO2 community with more of his fine work soon!
  4. john connor
    john connor
    Version: 0.92
    Fantastic map and great little scenario.