Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Entering and Exiting buildings

spqr202

I'm sure this is laid out pretty clearly in the rulebook but I can't seem to find it. When you enter a hex with a building are you automatically considered "in the building"? Do the target modifiers for the buildings apply immediately when you enter a building? Do you have to expend additional Movement Factors to enter a building and is it possible to enter a building hex without entering the building?

For example, if my opponents takes an opportunity fire shot at my unit while it is moving into a hex with a building, do I automatically gain the terrain modifier of that building?

Sorry I think I'm still thinking about this game like ASL, so any help would be appreciated!

Cottonbaler

Yes, your moving unit gets the building terrain modifier if Op Fired on for the move into the building hex if fired on when it enters the hex.

There is no by-pass movement in LnLT like there is in ASL, so any movement into a building hex is "entering" the building. The entire hex is considered to be "building."

It costs 2 MP to enter a building hex.

And welcome to LnLT! I hope you get as much enjoyment from it as I do.

Last edited: