Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.0.12 - Fillers ignoring formation constraints

pekische

This screen shows two old bugs:

1/ Missing Extended force icons info...
2/ IG platoon with line filler role is leading the advance of all battalion...

upload_2015-5-3_13-22-53.png

Attachments

• two old bugs.zip
    287.3 KB · Views: 0

Daz

I think the extended force Icons for the platoon sized units has been left off intentionally?
I personally would like the extended force icons to be displayed for platoon sized units at this level of zoom as well.
On the next level of zoom out, they will be displayed as smaller unit icons, without extended force unit icons, which is fine.

As for the IG Platoon and other support units leading a move, I have no idea, and I don't think Dave does either ;)

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
No I do know why the IG Pl was leading. It was because of the change I made in 5.0.11 to the formation movement code. If you recall I removed the constraint that saw retreaters and routers holding uyp the assault. However, I should have only done this for guards. It's fixed in 5.0.12.

FIXED

Daz

No I do know why the IG Pl was leading. It was because of the change I made in 5.0.11 to the formation movement code. If you recall I removed the constraint that saw retreaters and routers holding uyp the assault. However, I should have only done this for guards. It's fixed in 5.0.12.

FIXED
Cool :)