Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

How to get passengers into vehicles that arrive as reinforcements?

Wiggum

Hi!

Lets say i get a armored "PP" vehicle and a Squad as reinforcements.
How can i put the Squad inside the vehicle in the reinforcement window before putting the reinforcements on the map. Dragging does not work.

Thanks

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
IIRC, it was quite fiddly. I think I brought the "future" passengers and the vehicle on the map and was then allowed to mount the vehicle

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
I believe the intent is that you have both selected (and button changes to (Passengers) or something like that). I'm kind of drawing a blank on scenarios with that kind of reinforcements to double-check though. Which scenario was it?

I do also have to figure out what to do to distinguish that kind of selection from Coordinated Movement which I had not gotten around to implementing because it was a complete mess with the way activations/selections were handled but with today's changes is actually feasible to attempt. Probably just a big button that toggles between "Load as Passengers" and "Coordinated Movement".

Wiggum

I believe the intent is that you have both selected (and button changes to (Passengers) or something like that). I'm kind of drawing a blank on scenarios with that kind of reinforcements to double-check though. Which scenario was it?

I do also have to figure out what to do to distinguish that kind of selection from Coordinated Movement which I had not gotten around to implementing because it was a complete mess with the way activations/selections were handled but with today's changes is actually feasible to attempt. Probably just a big button that toggles between "Load as Passengers" and "Coordinated Movement".

The Battle of Long Tan was the scenario