Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

So, now that many of the LnL Tactical series pre-orders are up...

How long before the current crop of pre-orders change to "Shipping now?" The BoardGameGeek listings all indicate 2015 as a release date, but I'm trying to get a handle on how long LnL plans to have games up in pre-order status before they start shipping.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnL is Back 1.jpg

Ok, the pre-order timeline.

Here is a link to our store for any Lock 'n Load Tactical Series games.
two things to remember if you have NOT made an account in our store (not forums) you will need to make one in order to place and orders. This includes Pledges and / or Pre-orders, you will NOT be charged until the game is being boxed.

Second, let me say now this will be a VERY short pre-order period. The counters are already in the office. Once you see the Living Rules publishing for Lock 'n Load Tactical 1930 - 1959 we be good to go any day.

Heroes of Normandy
Heroes of the Nam
Heroes of the Falklands.

Right behind that will be the following, very short period of time.

Heroes of the Motherland - counters in house
Heroes in Defiance - counters at die cutters
Heroes Against the Red Star - counters at die cutters

Finally

Day of Heroes - We are printing counters.

In pre-production - Jeff and team are still working out the details of the game.

Heroes of North Africa

All pre-orders will come with X-Maps with the exception of Day of Heroes. This might get an X-Map so keep checking that out. I will post some more information what games are what etc shortly.

Doug Alber

Another quick pre-order question: I pre-ordered Heroes of the Gap; now that Heroes of the Gap is being replaced by Heroes Against the Red Star, do I need to cancel the Gap order and pre-order Red Star?

Thanks!

View attachment 2931

Ok, the pre-order timeline.

Here is a link to our store for any Lock 'n Load Tactical Series games.
two things to remember if you have NOT made an account in our store (not forums) you will need to make one in order to place and orders. This includes Pledges and / or Pre-orders, you will NOT be charged until the game is being boxed.

Second, let me say now this will be a VERY short pre-order period. The counters are already in the office. Once you see the Living Rules publishing for Lock 'n Load Tactical 1930 - 1959 we be good to go any day.

Heroes of Normandy
Heroes of the Nam
Heroes of the Falklands.

Right behind that will be the following, very short period of time.

Heroes of the Motherland - counters in house
Heroes in Defiance - counters at die cutters
Heroes Against the Red Star - counters at die cutters

Finally

In pre-production - Jeff and team are still working out the details of the game.

Heroes of North Africa

All pre-orders will come with X-Maps with the exception of Day of Heroes. This might get an X-Map so keep checking that out. I will post some more information what games are what etc shortly.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys

I can't find where I posted my message on this but I spent the last couple of days in the ER with my oldest son. So I am a few more days behind in updating you then I expected. Thank you for all the messages asking how he is doing, He is finally on the road to recovery. This kid can never seem to have a normal sickness.

Ok now for an update on Pre-orders. If you have an old order on I Want This Game / original LnL Store. The Original store had a lot of security and operating issues and we upgraded to our current store. This has been a long process but its totally secure and personal financial information is NEVER stored on it. All older records that we have of anyone's financial information were destroyed. The current store will allow any customer to review any order history as well as any pledges and or Pre-Orders. You may review or cancel any of those orders whenever you wish.

We been asked why can't you see your pre-orders and that is because the please note we will need to move it here. In order to do this you MUST have an account register on our store and also on our forums.

In order to have your pre-orders registered and be able to be viewed by you. You must have an active store and forum account. If you already have an account on our store or forums, you do not need to register another one.

1) If you do not have an account on the new store, you will need to create one at the link below.

https://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=account/login

Once completed, please proceed to Step 2.

2) If you do not have an account on our forums you will need to create one at the link below. You can use the same username and password as your store account if you wish:

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/register

If you have any questions or experience any difficulties, please submit a Support Ticket with our Customer Support Department:

http://support.lnlpublishing.com

Now for the Pre-Order Update

We sent out emails to ALL the Heroes of Normandy customers so you should have that by now. This will give you all the information on what we are doing and what needs to be done to register your pre-order.

We also sent out emails to all the Heroes of North Africa customers and today I plan to get all of the Heroes of the Falklands and later this week Stalin Triumph. This should close out the last remaining issues.

Again thank you all for your patience and support.

David

Rekka

Hello David. Sorry to hear about your son. I hope he's better now. Regarding Day of Heroes, I thought the counters were not redone. When you say you are printing counters is it still the old square ones? Also on the preorder page it says it'll have an X-Map. Is the new pre-order version come with it or is it a mistake on the game page?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Rekka,

That is correct I told you they were not going to be redone. Bottom line is Blackwell and Christia went over and above and not only finished the Day of Heroes counters but also did Dark July. So at this point, when all the counters are printed we will have EVERY Lock 'n Load Tactical Series game with our new rounded corner counters.

David

Rekka

Hi Rekka,

That is correct I told you they were not going to be redone. Bottom line is my team made not only finished Day of Heroes but also Dark July. So at this point, when all the counters are printed we will have EVERY Lock 'n Load Tactical Series game with our new rounded corner counters. I will update the game page tomorrow.

David
Good to know. Thanks for the answer! :)