Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Stock?

gashlycrumb

Hello,
I've recently bought into the LNL Tactical Series. I plan to buy all the Tactical Game releases, but I have to pace myself. However, I'd also like to make sure that I don't miss out on any of the current releases (like Nam, Pacific, Falklands).

Is there any way to know, via the web site, if a current Tactical game is low in stock? If not, can this information be made available to us in the forums?

Thanks!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi,

We print all of our own games so nothing released by us should ever be out of stock for long. Heroes of the Pacific is currently out of stock. Heroes of Normandy is already low and we just released Heroes of the Nam, Heroes of the Falklands and VERY VERY soon Heroes of the Motherland.

David

carrickbd

David,

I assume the reprints will correct any errors in the prior edition. If so, will corrected components be available to those who already own the game?