Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

The Wire

I understand Wires as a whole hex terrain feature (not as a hexside feature). So when the rule says:

21.3.1 T-movement class vehicles that move through a Wire hex remove the Wire. Other vehicles do not. The Wire is removed when the vehicle exits the hex.

I understand that the Vehicle does not ned to pass over the hexside that contains the wires. For instance: aA Vehicle moving 14G5-14F6-14G5 destroys the wires, it does not need to make a movement like 14G5-14F6-14E6 to destroy them.

I make this dissertation because sometimes movements like G6-F6 may appear that are not affected by those wires, while in fact they are.

Other thing: how do you mark that a printed Wire has been destroyed?

Last edited:

Jeff Lewis

RAW: the Wire is removed when T-vehicle exits the hex. Removed means taken off the Map. You don't mark it with anything, you remove it.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Carlos, what you call Wire on board 14 are not barbed wire but telephone line or some such. They are not destroyed in anyway and, in fact, don't come into play. In LnLT, wire are barbed wire and appears only when you place a wire counter.

Last edited: