Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

WW2 Era Aircraft?

gashlycrumb

Hello, just received HoN yesterday in the post and it's amazing!

Which WW2 era games or expansion modules include aircraft (as there are no aircraft in HoN)?

Thanks!

I think that aircraft rules, as are described nowadays, were introduced in the WWII modules with Heroes of the Pacific. Before that, aircraft were abstracted in other ways described in the SSRs.

Qwirz

Actually Fixed Wing Aircraft Rule (19.) was first introduced in "In Defeat Defiance" the HoB expansion Module. There was a counter for a Brit Fairey Battle and a Ger Stuka.

EDIT: I think this will be reprinted/implemented in the Heroes of Defiance LnLT game.

Actually Fixed Wing Aircraft Rule (19.) was first introduced in "In Defeat Defiance" the HoB expansion Module. There was a counter for a Brit Fairey Battle and a Ger Stuka.

¡True! I remember now that counter with one aircraft of each band on each of its sides.

Jeff Lewis

In In Defeat Defiance an soon Heroes in Defiance
Heroes of the Pacific
Heroes of North Africa (coming soon)

There is an aircraft counter in Heroes of Normandy and it is used in an Event; it's not done in the same way as the newer aircraft rules though.

-Jeff

gashlycrumb

In In Defeat Defiance an soon Heroes in Defiance
Heroes of the Pacific
Heroes of North Africa (coming soon)

There is an aircraft counter in Heroes of Normandy and it is used in an Event; it's not done in the same way as the newer aircraft rules though.

-Jeff

Sounds great! Have already pre-ordered Africa and Defiance, so I'm even more excited to see those two games.

And thanks for the heads up, just found the aircraft counter in Heroes of Normandy. Anyone know which scenario uses the aircraft event marker so that I don't have to read the spoliers?

Thanks for all the responses!