Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops 2 - Core Engine Build 5.1.24 Now Available

planetbrain

I fired up the game today & am also happy to report that all is now good. I too run Avast free edition but did not need to exclude this sim.
I do run Avast in both Win 10 & XP so maybe the switch in OS's did trigger something positive???
Anyway, all is good, thank you.

JET

Have a problem with Force Data Dialog only showing part of information, appears only the left side of display can be viewed.

I am using Windows 8.1 through bootcamp on Macbook pro, this problem did not occur with 5.1.22.

Have run with 1600 x 1200 screen and 2880 x 1800 screen and have same problem with both.

Earlier versions of Core Engine run ok at 1600 x 1200.

planetbrain

FWIW, since my post that I could not get CommandOps to work, I have had no less than 2 other games with the same issue in the same manner (i.e. the exe remains there on start up) and it is due (I think) to problems with how Avast works with Win 10 on my PC

mikester222

1) Originally I had error after running Update from Desktop Shortcut where game would not start as described by others earlier in this thread.

I fixed that by executing the vcredist_x86

2) Now, however, whenever I execute the Update CO2 from desktop shortcut I immediately get 2 error pop-up windows:
upload_2015-11-28_9-55-22.png

But the regular upgrade screen then pops up and I can click thru it and it appears to function properly as best I can tell (simply ends up telling me I have all the latest updates installed already)

System:
CO2: Ver 5.1.24 (verified)
Win7 SP1 64-Bit
Intel i7 CPU 2.67GHz
6 GB RAM
Norton Antivirus (note I previously didn't have CO2 added to my "safe programs" list so have now added it)

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-28_9-54-58.png
    upload_2015-11-28_9-54-58.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
CO2 now starts for me. I did not change anything. I am using AVAST anti-virus, perhaps it did an update and fixed that fixed something. It does crash after about 1/2 hour, but at least it starts.

JET

Thanks for your prompt reply Dave.
I reloaded the program a second time and the part display problem no longer exists.
The problems may have been due to Bootcamp.