Command Ops 2 has been updated to build 5.1.25 You can find a list of the changes below.
- CO-8 Cleanup D2D Drawing.
- CO-10 Refactoring Renderer class hierarchy.
- Added WaitForRefuel() to TaskDoctrine to allow the scheduleing code to determiune if a force receiving new orders should ignore those and hold until it gets refuelled. Modified PlanDoctrine:evelopTaskPlan() to call WaitForRefuel() where appropriate. This addresses the SplitForce_LowOnFuel issue.
- Ensure StandardNightReassessment and StandardFatigueReassessment exclude units refuelling.
- Replaced Assert inside ScenMissionPlan:etermineSlippageResponse() that asumed if the boss task had its HHour set then so too should the objective task. But this is not the case if the player sets the HHour after creating the order. Now it sets the IsHOurSet flag to the same as the boss task.
- Modified ScenRealForce::ReceiveNewSupplies() so it returns true if the force needs to replan as a result of receiving new supplies. Added call to ReplanAllMissionPlans() inside ScenSupplyTransportEvent:rocessEvent(). Together these ensure that refueled units will get going again after receiving their resup.
- Added ScenDepot::GetDespatchedSupplyRun() so the Scheduling and WaitForRefuel() can determine if and when a resupply run is on the way.
- Modified GamePlan::MarkGameTaskAsInactive() so it now unsets the HHour when it deactivates attacks after the player deletes them.
- Modified GamePlan::CalcGameTaskStartAtTime() so it calc the STart At time correctly - ie = timeNow + ordersDelay. Ditto inside FGTaskEditDlgPane::OnTaskTimingChanged(). Together these ensure we don't double dip and add orders delay to the Start At time.
- Replaced all calls to MS Sans Serif and MS Shell Dlg with Microsoft Sans Serif