Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops 2 Limited Time Offer Bundle Pack Coming Soon

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Panther Games and Lock 'n Load Publishing are proud to announce a special offer. To launch Command Ops 2 (CO2) we will be making a limited time offer. This will be valid for 90 days from the release date. The release date is yet to be confirmed. The bundle pack will comprise five modules, namely Highway to the Reich (Market Garden), Ride of the Valkries (Norther Bulge), Bastogne (Southern Bulge), Foothills of the Gods (Greece) and The Cauldron (Mediterranean). The bundle will be priced at $49.99.

The CO2 engine will be a separate product and will come with the tutorial and two other scenarios (Greyhound Dash and Manhay Crossroads). It will be provided FREE. You will have to register at Lock 'n Load Publishing to receive your serial number to install the game but that will be it. There will be no other cost to start playing. This is the ideal way to try out the engine with the full features. The engine will come with the full set of editors for developing data.

k0enig

Excellent news! Does 'soon' imply a potential christmas gift, or should I save some money for early next year?

kipanderson

Hi,
Goodness... this is all very different, very in fact ;) but sounds good to me.
Look forward to it...
BTW... am clearly behind on my Command Ops knowledge test :)... but what will The Cauldron (Mediterranean) cover… North Africa second half of ‘42/’43 ?
All the best,
Kip.

Iconoclast

Hey Dave, thanks for the news. And thanks for the close call heart attack that i had after reading "CO2" and "soon" in one sentence.

A

Bobbyb1

Hello Dave. I think we all understand Arjuna's previously stated reticence to commit a to a release date and hence your comment to that effect, but putting this notice up here does naturally start a sense of "it must be getting close" anticipation...Can you at least give us an idea of the quantum of time we are talking? Is it as close as targeted for before Christmas as koenig hoped? Can you say somewhere in the 1st calendar quarter of 2015? ANY idea?

Iwbtone

Awesome, can't wait to see it happening !

btw, I saw the discount information in welcome thread, I have CO1 with all 2 exps already, will this limited bundle support original owner discount too ?

parmenio

Is there a definitive list of what the improvements actually destined for CO2 are ? (Is Carbon Dioxide how I really want to think about this) I know I could wait through the "The Plan" thread on the Matrix forums and I suppose there are questions and replies here as well but I could really do with a locked sticky that only Dave and his team update.

One thing I do hope is that Lock n' Load are better than Matrix at actually letting members know about stuff via email. I've subscribed so keep me informed. I'm always phenomenally busy work-wise and I missed the release by months (due to the date moving substantially to the right - sorry Dave!) of both the HTTR and COTA packs for CO1.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Awesome, can't wait to see it happening !

btw, I saw the discount information in welcome thread, I have CO1 with all 2 exps already, will this limited bundle support original owner discount too ?

This bundle deal is what we will be offering in lieu of the previous owner discounts I had originally proposed. We looked into the practicalities of verifying previous purchases and because we can't get access to Matrix serial numbers it's just not going to work.

To put things in perspective we will be selling individual data modules for $30. The five modules in the bundle would cost normally $150. The current bundle price is $50 which in effect is a 67% discount. I think that's a pretty good deal.

Going forward we will offer discounts to previous owners who have bought from LNL. Let's say next year we put out another substantial release of the engine. You will have at the time the option to upgrade your previous modules. You can upgrade these individually at 50% off the normal price (30 x .5 = 15) or you can take advantage of a bundle pack that will allow you to upgrade all your existing modules. At this stage we envisage the cost of the bundle upgrade will be $50. In other words the cost of upgrading and maintaining your data content will be capped to a reasonable amount with each major upgrade. Also note that there will be no upgrade fee for minor updates/patches.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Is there a definitive list of what the improvements actually destined for CO2 are ? (Is Carbon Dioxide how I really want to think about this) I know I could wait through the "The Plan" thread on the Matrix forums and I suppose there are questions and replies here as well but I could really do with a locked sticky that only Dave and his team update.

One thing I do hope is that Lock n' Load are better than Matrix at actually letting members know about stuff via email. I've subscribed so keep me informed. I'm always phenomenally busy work-wise and I missed the release by months (due to the date moving substantially to the right - sorry Dave!) of both the HTTR and COTA packs for CO1.
I'll work on that list today. Stay tuned.