Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Steam Keys

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

The delay has been simply a matter of time, and despite some comments, it's a simple thing to do, it is not a quick job. The programmer has been working with myself testing the Steam Key feature all last week and into the weekend. We had a few issue needed to be addressed over the weekend. So yes we are late but we are VERY close to providing the Steam Keys. I have all the keys ready to go once programmer gives me the green light. We will make it live.

Guys, I do my best to keep you in the loop but it's really just me handling this and it's easy to drop the ball. I always try to answer all post here and many other places. If I am late or you want an update please just post and I do my best to answer.

David

Website
springelkamp.nl
I just bought the Westwall module, but I play the game through Steam.

How do I activate the module under Steam?

Edit: I found the Steam key appearing in the order history, after pressing a button, so all is fine now.

Last edited:

zED

If you purchased Command Ops 2 through Lock 'n Load Publishing we will be providing Steam Keys. There will be a little delay as we are not set up right now to provide the Steam Keys but it should not be to long. So just hold on until we are ready.

David
Any update i may have missed ??

zED

You should have access to your Steam keys by now. They should be available in your order history.
Thx but i purchased through LnL any idea how i access ????

Bie

I haven't bought anything through the LnL site yet, but you should be able to look at your order history. From what I heard the Steam keys should be there.

zED

Thx I have located the key any idea of what i do with it ? pls ta

Bie

Thx I have located the key any idea of what i do with it ? pls ta
Ah, now that is something I've got plenty of experience with.

While in the Steam application head to the "Games" menu on top of the window and select "Activate a product on Steam...".
Then click next until you are prompted to enter your product code. Copy your Steam key from the LnL store and enter it in Steam.
Once this is done the game or in this case dlc will be added to your library.