Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops 2 Limited Time Offer Bundle Pack Coming Soon

Iconoclast

Ditto. I'm an old The Operational Art of War player, until it died a development death and have been looking around for alternatives since then, mostly away from Matrix. That's in the Digital Age, I used to own Trial of Strength back in 1985- great game, great to see it back!

Welcome to the forum! You did notice that a new TOAW has been announced?

Cheers,

A

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Ditto. I'm an old The Operational Art of War player, until it died a development death and have been looking around for alternatives since then, mostly away from Matrix. That's in the Digital Age, I used to own Trial of Strength back in 1985- great game, great to see it back!

I did keep an eye in on Command Ops but never had the time available to give it the time it deserved. A few things seem to have have changed since I last looked:

1) CO now has CO2 and is ex-Matrix. This didn't seem widely publicized though maybe I wasn't looking too hard.
2) David Heath has left Matrix. Again as in 1 as to this publicized, but it's great to see you back and here.

Just wondering when CO2 is going to be/has been released? And is this deal still available (some site links seem dead)?

Welcome General Staff. CO2 has been released in beta version. It's very stable. We are up to build 5.0.19. I just finished the final Game Manual yesterday and hope to nail the last of the outstanding issues and put out a final build next week. The original Commander Pack deal was for a limited time and that particular deal has expired. The pack is still on sale at $119.99 discounted down from the full $160. It's not as attractive as that initial offer but it's still a good buy. Check it out here:
http://store.lnlpublishing.com/command-ops-2-the-commander-pack

dippysea

Unfortunately it isn't $119 it ends up at over $140 or £90
VAT is added on top of that price. I am really struggling with $120 but after finding it is over $140 dollars that is a bit too pricey

dippysea

And, even though I complained, in a fit of madness, I purchased the commander pack over the weekend. This means I cant afford to eat. So, in the finest traditions of a Northern Englishman I am going to have to sell my house and live off alcohol in the park stealing electricity from the Scout Hut and hacking the nearby wireless to get updates to feed my gameplaying habit.

Oh well, who needs food when the Nazis are Blitzing across Europe

Daz

Once you start playing you will find you don't need food or sleep.

Be prepared for moments of frustration, elation, joy, sorrow and WTF!