Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Questions about pre-orders and shipping

MichaelCD

I was looking at buying some of the pre-orders and I noticed that shipping seems pretty high, $20 within the USA, for just 1 game. I know I am a cheap bastard. So, my questions are:

If I pre-order several games, will they wait until all are ready and then ship? Or, will they ship when each one is ready and shipping is $20 each time?

Is there no cheaper way for shipping?

As I've posted here and on BGG, I am also looking into buying through my store but still waiting on information on how they would order (distributor, direct, etc), so this question may become moot once I find that out.

Thanks.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Michael,

Let me know what you tried purchase and I double check on my end. The new "Link Directory" is where you are going to find this dealers and stores that support LnL. I just getting this up now.

David

I was looking at buying some of the pre-orders and I noticed that shipping seems pretty high, $20 within the USA, for just 1 game. I know I am a cheap bastard. So, my questions are:

If I pre-order several games, will they wait until all are ready and then ship? Or, will they ship when each one is ready and shipping is $20 each time?

Is there no cheaper way for shipping?

As I've posted here and on BGG, I am also looking into buying through my store but still waiting on information on how they would order (distributor, direct, etc), so this question may become moot once I find that out.

Thanks.

gashlycrumb

Hi, as a player new to LNL Tactical I eagerly bought into the system with Normandy and the X-Map, and 3 pre-orders for Day of Heroes, Red Star, and Motherland. As another cheap bastard I'd also like to know if there is an option to combine shipping on the pre-orders, as my pre-order lists 3 separate shipping charges of $13.65. No worries if not - the flip side is that I will get each game quicker :)

Really excited about this great system! Thanks

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering your post. We do not promise but we always try to check when we are packing up an order to see if there are any other orders at that time we can bundle. Once you get a chance to try the games please let us know what you think.

David

gashlycrumb

Hi David, thanks for the response!

We do not promise but we always try to check when we are packing up an order to see if there are any other orders at that time we can bundle.
Sounds good - thanks!

Once you get a chance to try the games please let us know what you think.
LNL Tactical is excellent! The 4.1 system is just the right mix of historical realism and economically accessible rules that allow for depth of tactics and cinematic narrative. Also, I really like the cross platform nature of the system - once you know the game engine you can play any of the WW2 or Modern campaigns. Brilliant! A long time ago I bought the very first version of Forgotten Heroes Vietnam from Shrapnel Games, but the system never really clicked with me (and I had a hard time getting past the chicken wire maps). Lately, I had been looking for a streamlined, but tactical, narrative rich, squad level game and re-discovered LNL Tactical and the 4.1 rule set. So I dug out my old FHV and have played with the 4.1 rule set. And the system clicked! So, yes, I'm excited to get the new games.

MichaelCD

I was thinking of pre-ordering Heroes Against the Red Star, Day of Heroes and maybe The Untold Stories. When I get to the shipping section of the checkout process it shows only one option for USPS priority mail. Just not sure if that is for 1 shipment of all 3 games or per game as they are released.

Thanks.

Bob DeSilva

Hi, I was charged for my copy of Heroes of the Falklands on January 11, 2016, but I have not received it yet. Shouldn't I have received it by now?

Thanks,

Bob DeSilva