Victory and Glory Bug List - Report Your Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Victory & Glory - The American Civil War' started by David Heath, Apr 5, 2020.

1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Victory and Glory American Civil War BUG LIST.jpg
    Victory and Glory Bug List - Please leave your bug reports here. Please make sure to leave as much description as possible, what side you were playing, what scenario, etc.

#1 David Heath, Apr 5, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  2. Ken Aitken

Ken Aitken Member

Game crashed twice as confederate 1862.

Attached Files:

3. mercenarius

mercenarius Member

Well, I am naturally sorry that this crash occurred. Thanks for posting the report! Do you happen to have a saved game taken before this happened? For example, .end_player_turn.dat?

If you have already started a new game then that particular saved game would have been overwritten, of course. But if you happen to still have that game, it'd be very nice if you could upload it. But if that isn't possible, thanks anyway!

I will look closer into this. I see what has happened, but it's one of those "this should not be possible" errors. I can't find what's wrong.

Again, I apologize for your inconvenience!

4. mercenarius

mercenarius Member

I have found the error. There is no need to upload anything. But thanks anyway! This will be corrected in the next build, which I hope to put out on April 7th.

Again, I am sorry for your inconvenience!

5. Ken Aitken

Ken Aitken Member

It only happened that one time. I played a few more games and found that the AI could be more aggressive for both sides.