Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital Bug List

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Yep, the AI was a little confused. It had a Shaken tank, which it was trying to decide if it could use for an Overrun attack, and all its desperate attempts to find a legal movement path to a target - with the Shaken movement restrictions applied - were taking about six years.

Easy fix: I forbade Shaken vehicles from doing Overrun attacks. It doesn't SPECIFICALLY prohibit them in the Overrun section (which is how this snuck through) but I think the 'you can't move Shaken units closer to visible enemy units rules' kind of makes it forbidden anyway (or I missed it somewhere).

JimCunningham

Hi, the latest update removed the crosshairs icon from assault move capable units immediately after you click to change the unit to assault move mode. You can still mouse over a visible target hex and left-click to shoot during the assault move, but the missing icon makes it a bit confusing if you've been using it to target enemy units during assault moves. For a few turns I thought it meant I didn't have LOS to any targets while assault moving. :)

Last edited: