Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Westwall Preview

CapHillRat

Command Ops Scenario Designer
A few months ago, I was asked to supplement the Westwall data pack with 4 additional scenarios. With Dave's permission I am previewing them on my blog:

siegfried.png

Read more about the scenarios here:

http://thesharpendgaming.blogspot.com/2014/11/command-ops-westwall-preview.html

CapHillRat

Hi,

Looking good!
Esp. the Siegfried Switch.

Rob.
Thanks Rob. That is a cool scenario. Very challenging as the Germans and it might take a few times to work through it with 10th Armored. There is also a regiment of the 90th Inf division in the OOB for the battle and they end up breaching the line historically.

Daz

Looks great Cap!
I tried commenting on your blog but wouldn't let me for some reason, using the Google log in.
I stopped trying for fear of a double/quadruple post lol

SSG D

Hi, I am new to the game. The version I am using is CO1 update 46279. How can I get the West Wall scenarios into my game?

simovitch

Sorry for the thread resurrection but some of these scenarios would fit nicely into Bradley at Bay. Does anyone know if CapHillRat is still around?

I'm guessing they need more testing and development but it would be a shame to pass these up.

CapHillRat

Sorry for the thread resurrection but some of these scenarios would fit nicely into Bradley at Bay. Does anyone know if CapHillRat is still around?

I'm guessing they need more testing and development but it would be a shame to pass these up.
I am still here!

simovitch

Great! can you make the latest versions available to me so I can take a look? I'm guessing we are still many months away from release yet so we have some time to get these reviewed for Panther Games QC standards.

CapHillRat

I will look for them this weekend. They might be in some dropbox folder still.

simovitch

Looks like i have these files already, I recall now that Dave sent these to me to review several years ago. Do I have your permission to make modifications to these on behalf of Panther Games, or do you want to revisit them first?

CapHillRat

Looks like i have these files already, I recall now that Dave sent these to me to review several years ago. Do I have your permission to make modifications to these on behalf of Panther Games, or do you want to revisit them first?
Sure! Go ahead and modify them. Just send me them when you can, because I couldn't find them this week in my dropbox. My email is caphillrat(@)gmail.com