By David Heath on Jul 15, 2015 at 11:09 AM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

WAWv2-TUS-MapA-Winter-rev1 Sample.jpeg

This is a sample of the new winter map style for World At War - The Untold Stories map. The winter maps are the same maps as the summer and can be found on the back of the summer maps. This will allow players to play on either map style and special weather rules. Please look it over and tell us what you think.

David

alpha_flight and Doug Alber like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'World At War 85 Series' started by David Heath, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Stefano G.
      Stefano G.
      Very nice!...i own first version of EG, B&B and Dot1st and i would like to buy your new version of "The Untold Stories" but i would like to know if new maps are compatible with old ones i own.... (i would not like to buy all the modules again only to match new maps format :shy: )

Thank You
    2. Eric Burgess
      Eric Burgess
      Those are stunning! I want! Can I just get the new maps? I have purchased the entire WaW collection, so doing it again would be cost prohibitive.
    3. Zac
      Zac
      That does indeed look awesome. I don't have TUS so I will be purchasing it regardless of the maps but like Stefano I am curious if the plan is to make them compatible with the older maps.
    4. David Heath
      David Heath
      All the new edition WaW will have the newer designed maps.
    5. Zac
      Zac
      Will they be compatible with the old maps though?
    6. David Heath
      David Heath
      I am not sure what you mean by compatible but the new maps have a whole new style but should work with the older games.

David
    7. Ralph Ferrari
      Ralph Ferrari
      I think he is asking if the new maps can be used with the old maps. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the maps are geomorphic so the new maps will line up correctly with the old maps. The only issue will be that you will have a mix of boards with the old artwork style and boards with the new artwork used to create the playing area for some scenarios.
    8. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi Ralph

If that is the question then yes you are 100% correct.

David