Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.
Pegasus Bridge

Pegasus Bridge 1.2

GeoNL

Hey Bie, nice work on these scenarios and maps. Especially the Estab file has currently peaked my interest.

I wanted to borrow some/most of the data for Canadian troops from it, as the Canadians are what I want to use for my scenario I am working on for my new map. Can I use it with your permission for my own Estab file? Of course I will give credits for it in the end. And if so, how do I create an importable .xml file? Because I see the PegasusBridgeEstab.coe , but it's not something that can be imported into the Estab editor.

EDIT: I use all the files I subscribed to on the workshop, it has no .xml file included with it.

Bie

I wanted to borrow some/most of the data for Canadian troops from it, as the Canadians are what I want to use for my scenario I am working on for my new map. Can I use it with your permission for my own Estab file? Of course I will give credits for it in the end. And if so, how do I create an importable .xml file? Because I see the PegasusBridgeEstab.coe , but it's not something that can be imported into the Estab editor.

No problem, you can use the estab. The xml file should be included in the file you can download from this site. They are otherwise the same version.

TMO

Hi Bie, do you have an older version of your normandy scenarios. I cant run them as I have .28 and I believe what you uploaded is .31. Regards. Tim.

Serde

hi. I just downloaded this scenario but I get a message error because it requires Command Ops 2 version 5.1.31 or later. I have version 5.1.28 downloaded directly from L&Load. I already tried to update through the automatic update program but it finds no update available. any suggestion how to update it? thanks

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
Hi Serde,
Unfortunately, you have the same problem as TMO before you. The only way to run it at the moment is to use Steam 5.1.31 version, I'm afraid (which is free of charge, btw).
Or you can wait until we finally roll out a patch which will align both LnL and Steam versions.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Serde

thank you ioncore.

btw: do the versions of the different modules have the same problem? i.e. Highway to the Reich from L&L will run with the core system downloaded from L&L or also with the version from Steam? on Steam there is a significant price difference of the different modules/scenarios offered..

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
thank you ioncore.

btw: do the versions of the different modules have the same problem? i.e. Highway to the Reich from L&L will run with the core system downloaded from L&L or also with the version from Steam? on Steam there is a significant price difference of the different modules/scenarios offered..
Unfortunately, Steam game requires Steam DLC to be purchased. Thus you shouldn't be able to run LnL scenario packs with a Steam version, unless you have very same DLCs purchased on Steam, too.
However, I believe it was possible to get Steam DLCs for free, if you have already purchased the respective LnL scenario packs. Please refer to this thread for details (and may be for requesting the keys, too):
https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/threads/steam-keys.3412/