Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital Feature Requests

Wiggum

Please add a option to view eliminated units or at least a list to the "Victory" Window or Debriefing screen.
Currently its a paper that just says something like "Victory" but there is much much space beneath. Should be filled with such important informations.

Wiggum

Please include the complete TEC into the digital Version Module Manual or Update the Terrain Info Window with all the informations needed like Terrain Height & other special terrain rules, especially for hexside terrain like bocage. These are currently all missing.

lloegyr

Hello,
"Check Point Calvi" will be released in DLC?
Thank you

Please add key accelerator to resize text windows, or/and bigger +/- buttons or/and make those buttons stay in place when clicked (so they can be clicked again easily)

Wiggum

Could you please make the starshell effect optional just like the smoke effect? I find it really hard on the eyes the constant flickering and some people also have epilepsy and such effects can cause them health issues. Thanks (also reported with F3)

Wiggum

Thanks for making the starshell effect optional Tom :)

Feature Request:

Could you please make it possible to see what units are in an enemy stack when the player gets the chance to OpFire?

Maybe on Mouseover just like normally? No being able to see what enemy units are in a Stack is not so nice and there is no rule in the boardgame that enemy stacks cant be checked before OpFire.

Wiggum

The new "Modifier" windows show nothing in case of Opportunity Fire, that should be changed so we can also see the odds when my opponent moves and i mouse over his stack during my "deciding for op-fire"

Wiggum

Please add a Hotkey to hide ALL windows similar how we can already hide the Victory window by pressing V. This game is beautiful and it would be great for screenshots or if you just want a clear view of the map without UI elements.

Wiggum

Hi Wiggum

Great idea I past it on to Tom.

Wow that was really fast it's already in the game. Just one more suggestion. Currently the pulsating yellow "hex outlines" are still shown when you press the hotkey to hide the UI. Since this is basically the "Screenshot" view or "Boardgame view" i would suggest also hiding the pulsating hex outlines. That way players can take and share awesome screenshots from the game without the big yellow hex-outlines which i would also consider UI elements, it would be like a picture of the real boardgame.

20200616095925_1.jpg

Wiggum

Suggestion: Dont display the buttoned marker if a turret is rotated since the turret marker already says "open" or "buttoned.

Wiggum

Please add an option to have static hex outlines (the orange ones) that are not moving the whole time, maybe even make them a little more subtle.

Thommygunner

In HATRS, please give the US M60A3 tank a TIS, if there's an M60A3 in a night scenario. They had them before the M1 as in service. I was disappointed to see them not have a TIS in the cardboard game, but I just house ruled that they had one. Thanks!

Wiggum

Please make the module rules of NAM and Normandy available for the starter Kit scenarios, currently they are not available from inside the game.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Note that those modules rules are not available in the physical boargame version of the Starter Kit

People are assumed to play without them, obviously notusing rules from them (such as the ambush capacity of the VC)

Wiggum

Note that those modules rules are not available in the physical boargame version of the Starter Kit

People are assumed to play without them, obviously notusing rules from them (such as the ambush capacity of the VC)

But a TEC would still be nice since there is currently none and there is hexside terrain that is currently not explained in the Terrain Info window.
Also in the digital game module specific rules like Jungle Movement for the VC are still enforced in the Starter Kit scenarios as far as i know so it would be great to be able to read about them.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Yes, the TEC is included in the Starter Kit and it does give you the Jungle Movement for the VC, without needing the module rules