Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

SITREP

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
I gave one on Friday. Gee anyone would think you guys are keen. ;)

Yesterday was a public holiday here. This morning I encountered some problems trying to push all my data conversions to our Github server. I have a hangouts session with Pavlo tomorrow morning, bright and early my time, very late his time. Hopefully, Pavlo will will tel me what I'm doing wrong. Assuming I can upload this stuff, he then has to make some mods to the arty values so his new arty code will work and then we can save all the data and work on the installers and get then get the build out.

Grognerd

Is it just me? I'm dripping with anticipation over dot 46 update to hit steam. I know what scenario I'm going to play, which side to play. Not too many wargames get me hyped like this and I've been playing wargames since 1979ish. That's a strong endorsement for the design of this game.

JArraya

I would love to see this game actually have some development power behind it and improve to its maximum potential. Sadly, it just can't keep pace with other games (think Command Modern Operations) that are incorporating feedback from users almost monthly and their user base has boomed. This game is still so much better.

Sapper

Must have checked this thread at least once a day for the last 3 months. Can you tell that I'm keen?

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
SITREP Wed 14 Oct 2020

Thanks for the responses. I managed with Pavlo's help to sort out the data uploads. These are now done. Pavlo has to make some changes for the artillery changes we've made. But he's not been well. I know you've been patient but please keep up your good cheer a little longer. Thanks.

Grognerd

Well games are games but people that are unwell are more important. I don't know the fellow Pavlo but I hope he is getting better, that is the highest priority! I lost my kidney recently to cancer, so I'm a little more tuned to empathy for others nowadays.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
SITREP Tuesday 20 October 2020

Hi all,

I finally uploaded the new 5.2.46 build of CO2 Core to our Beta test team. Pavlo's putting it up onto Steam. We still have to sort out the DLC modules for LNL. They have all been converted but we need to manage the handling of LNL serial numbers. Ran out of puff at the moment. I need a good night's sleep. Hopefully won't take us that long. It's close guys. Stay tuned.

panzerpit

Fantastic news! So... maybe its good time to update the release date on Steam? :) "2017" looks so outdated :)

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
SITREP Fri 30 Oct 2020.

HI all,

We've had some issues brought to our attention by the beta testers on our Dev team. In general their reaction has been good. But there are a few issues that I want to resolve before releasing this for public beta. Two of these issues are due to recent changes I made. One is inside the the plan development code and sees units not being allocated across tasks. Consequently they just go on hold and do nothing. Not good. Another is probably due to the senior HQ basing code. Large forces are not putting in many attacks, preferring to just move to the objective. I suspect this is because the HQ is not using the main force subject's location for determining nearby threats. I was hoping to fix these this week, but the big arm of the tax office had me working on my accounts instead. I've just finished that, so I'm now back on the case. I will endeavour to get out a new build next week. Sorry for the delay folks.

SITREP Fri 30 Oct 2020.

HI all,

We've had some issues brought to our attention by the beta testers on our Dev team. In general their reaction has been good. But there are a few issues that I want to resolve before releasing this for public beta. Two of these issues are due to recent changes I made. One is inside the the plan development code and sees units not being allocated across tasks. Consequently they just go on hold and do nothing. Not good. Another is probably due to the senior HQ basing code. Large forces are not putting in many attacks, preferring to just move to the objective. I suspect this is because the HQ is not using the main force subject's location for determining nearby threats. I was hoping to fix these this week, but the big arm of the tax office had me working on my accounts instead. I've just finished that, so I'm now back on the case. I will endeavour to get out a new build next week. Sorry for the delay folks.
Thanks for keeping us informed!

We appreciate the effort.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
SITREP Wed 4 Nov 2020

Hi all,

I have just uploaded a new Dev Build 4.2.47 which addresses all outstanding issues. I've asked our beta testers to give priority to testing the new Bradley at Bat module. We will make this new build available as a public beta shortly. I have to coordinate a few things first. Stay tuned folks.