Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

SITREP

song

SITREP Sat 9 Apr 22

Hi all,

Unfortunately I made no progress these last three weeks. The first two I was laid low with a dreadful virus. I thought it might be covid but the pcr test said I was negative. In the second week my wife had to return to work at the hospital. She had been working from home for a long time and did not want to go back to the hospital. She was there a week and came down with covid. I had another test and again it was negative. We're all self isolating here at home now. Got another ten days to go. My first priority is to look after my wife. So hence no progress on the game. Hopefully my wife will get better and I can remain uninfected. Then I can get back to coding.
Hello Dave, I haven't heard from you for a long time. I am very worried about the current situation of you and your wife. I wonder if everything is getting better? I wish you peace

song

Thanks Song for your thoughts. All good now - well a lot better anyway. My wife is back at work, alas at the hospital where it is always a risk of an infection of one ilk or another. I actually started back programming on Friday.
I'm just glad you're getting your life back together. May God bless you in all your works at hand!